The Himalayan Canyon Team 2010 expedition organised in collaboration with Top Rock Adventures Manali, ended up last week-end.
Rodolphe Sturm and Yann Ozoux flew to Katmandou to finalise the next International canyon expedition and canyon "Rendez vous" in Népal.
During one month, The Himalayan Canyon Team and Top Rock Adventures team members have:
- explored and route setled 4 more canyons in Manali valley,
- explored 4 more in Kullu valley and lahaul valley,
- opened a new bouldering area,
- trained 4 indians local as rescue and canyon instructor, first level
- reco more canyons by using paraglide
The next venue of the team will be in April 2011 after the new exploration of Chamjé Kola (Highest and biggest canyon never ever explored in the world), please visit: http://himalayan-canyon-team.blogspot.com/ .
Feel free to contact us and join our team next year!!